Measures taken in our restaurants - covid-19
We are placing our customer’s and team’s safety at the highest priority. Below you can find out
the measures taken at Les Deux to ensure the well-being of everyone visiting.
- Socially distancing our tables to 1m+, as per official guidance. We have removed any tables which we couldn’t allow the necessary distance for.
- There is regular and mandatory disinfection of surfaces, touch points, door handles, faucets, toilets, card machines, tables, laminated menus etc.
- We take temperature checks of all staff twice daily.
- Mandatory hand-washing every 20 mins and use of hydroalcoholic gels throughout as often as possible for the whole staff.
- We provide laminated menus, which get disinfected after every use, individual single use menus
for each customer & online menu QR code option is available too.
- Hydroalcoholic gels are available throughout the restaurant and at entrance and exit points
- There increased booking availability to reduce queues as much as possible.
-All guests are booked into our system, be it bookings or walk-ins, therefore automatically added to our inhouse track and trace system.